My parents are in town so obviously I’m relapsing like crazy
- “you’re not fat just curvy.”
- “you’re not fat but you can use a little toning.”
- “you’re not too thin and you’re not fat either you’re just right.”
- “you’re looking healthier.”
- “you look like you’re eating more.”
- “you’re skinny but you don’t look anorexic.”
- “i’ve lost so much weight this week and im not even trying!”
- “i keep forgetting to eat.”
- “you’re so lucky i wish i could be naturally thin like you.”
- “i just realized i’ve only eaten one meal a day for over a week now.”
- “can we please please please switch bodies!” (when the person is significantly bigger.)
- “you’re lucky you’ll never have to worry about dieting like me, you’re so skinny!”
- “how can you eat so much and never gain any weight?”
“you’re not fat but you’re not skinny either”
“You’re not that bad yet, you know… I was worse”
“One anorexic I met weighed 62 pounds! You’re fine.”(via
It’s just like
Why can’t I function like a normal person?
Thank God classes are over because my sleeping is getting worse. I NEVER wake up and it’s so frustrating. At this point, it’s way easier to just stay up all night.
I told my mom that I woke up late today, and she remarked on how often I do that, and sounded concerned. But I don’t want to have something else wrong with me, so I really don’t want to make a big deal about it but I feel like maybe I should go to a doctor about it but I just don’t know ugh
Apparently, saying “don’t, don’t, don’t,” angrily under your breath does not stop a panic attack.